Friday, May 2, 2014

Film Friday

The great thing about Disney is that it is so easy to integrate with other hobbies you have.  Love drawing?  Do some fan art.  Runner? Choose one of a million runDisney events. One hobby of mine that is integrally bounded to my love affair with Disney is film photography. I have four cameras that I use on a regular basis: an Instax Neo, a Polaroid, a Diana Mini, and a Holga (that I convert to a 35mm), and yes, I bring them all with me when I travel.  I also recently bought a Lomokino, so I'm super excited about giving that a try.

There is something so wonderful about film photography.  With the instants, taking a picture becomes awhile experience, and it's so nice to have something physical to stick around your room when you get home.  With the 35m, your vacation is not quite over until you get that film back.

I started a fan tumblr a few months back to share my film photography of Walt Disney World, but unfortunately, I'm pretty much out of photos until Disneyland in Septemeber :( I figured I could share them once a week here as well.

Roger Rabbit in the 80's Courtyard at Pop Century.

I guess this if fitting considering that Bob Hoskins just passed :(

Check out www.instantdisney.tumblr.com for more like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment