Friday, May 2, 2014

Hello out there disnerds! And welcome to my blog!

I'm so glad you stopped by because, frankly, I'm sick of the eye rolls I get every time I innocently hijack a conversation and somehow relate it back to Disney. I just want everyone to understand that Disney vacations (in whatever form) are the only acceptable vacations, and that food tastes better when it's shaped like a Mickey head.  Don't they understand that the Innoventions background music holds the key to eternal joy and happiness and that it is NOT crazy to stay up late watching POV videos of the Haunted Mansion on youtube?

You people get it… right?

Well, regardless, my name is Aithne.  I am a Disney-loving DIY-doing indoor horticulture-ing mistress of the… day-time! For I am tired very often!  For those dolla bills, I play with tools and wood for Urban Outfitters.  I have a background in theater production from my college days, most specifically in costume design.

I want to use this blog to explore what it is that gives Disney that effervescence (Dis-Fizz, get it?) and vitality by delving into history, film, literature, design, perhaps some suggestions for improvement (nobody's perfect!) and basically whatever I feel like. I hope you enjoy!

A dreamy picture of Cinderell's Castle


No comments:

Post a Comment