Friday, May 16, 2014

The Diz Fizz loves: New Disney Parks Merchandise

Ok. I know that everyone has already blogged the crap out of all the AMAZING new merchandise that is going to be coming to the Marketplace Co-op at Downtown Disney, but when I was browsing the online store earlier this week and saw that they are already starting to roll some of it out, I literally squealed with delight.  As I think most of us agree, contemporary Disney merchandise has been classically lack luster to put it nicely (and downright shitty to put it honestly). Personally, I tend to ogle items from the Japanese parks on Ebay, but I think I will save myself a bundle on shipping and treat myself to a few items from the US site.

I've kind of been digging the thing they're doing with limited release t-shirts.  It really gives niche fans a chance to get something attraction specific. I want to get this, cut out the graphic and sew it onto the back of a denim jacket punk-rock style.
I knew the trash can shakers would be popular, but these sold out in no time! Guess I better go ahead and scoop them up next time they're up on the site.
These plates! Must haves, and reasonable-ish at around 7 bones.


MMM! And this cutie, I could just eat him up! Disney is even stepping up their model game!



I'm so excited about this that I skipped on Film Friday… catch up on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment