Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Insane animal-related scenes in Swiss Family Robinson

Preparing for my trips to Walt Disney World involves a certain amount of binging on Disney movies, especially those that have a link to the theme parks.  Before my trip last January, I finally got around to watching Swiss Family Robinson, the classic film that inspired the Adventureland treehouse (which miraculously has evaded a re-themeing thus far).

One of the big things that struck me about the film (besides how Gorgeous Janet Munro was!) had to with how INSANE some of the animal scenes were. Check this out! (skip to 1.25 if you don't want to watch the whole thing):


Crazy, yes? Or the part where they had a race whilst riding exotic animals:


I'm pretty sure many of the scenes involving animal could not be shot today due to industry standards, which makes it a interesting watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment