Sunday, September 21, 2014

Human Ariel Should be Wearing her Pink Dress, amiright?

Although the list of elements that set Disney Parks apart from other theme parks is extensive to say the least, among the most important is the presence of walk-about and meet and greet characters. On this last trip, I had a blast looking for (okay, stalking!) my favorite characters around the park and spending a few minutes talking to them. Among my favorites was Ariel at Fantasy Faire. Bubbly, sweet, and cute as a button, I really loved chatting with her for a few minutes.


There is one thing, however, that bothers me about his particular Ariel meet and greet. Although she meets as a mermaid in Walt Disney World, at Disneyland, Ariel meets as a human. I wouldn't mind this at all (after all she does finish out her story as a human) except for the fact that she is wearing this stupid green dress that isn't in the movie! It would one thing if she didn't have any human clothes to choose from, but she has several! Cosplayer Traci Hines has done a killer job with all of them:


Personally, I think Ariel should meet in her pink dress at the formal meet and greets, and walk around in her blue dress. What about you? Does Ariel's green dress bother you? Let me know in the comments section! 

Also, PLEASE, if you enjoy this blog, 'like' my Facebook page! There I will post photos, opinions, and general nonsense, and hopefully, hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment