Friday, October 17, 2014

Film Friday: 35mm Lomokino Footage of Disneyland

Whatever the content, one has their own unique motivations when they choose to start (and maintain) blog. For me, the inception of The Diz-Fizz had to do with my desire to share my film photography of the park. The opportunity to do this is one of the things that keeps me writing (and let's be honest, this gal needs a hobby).

Up until this point, I have shared instant photographs exclusively, however, while at Disneyland last, I took fifteen 35mm rolls of moving footage with my lomokino! It is a super neat little camera (and believe me you will be the center of attention the moment you whip it out!) that creates grainy and disjointed, yet dreamy and winsome imagery of your subject. 

These are some cuts set to the audio from Walt's Dedication of Disneyland. I'm really pleased with the way it looks and can't wait to work with the footage further. Definitely let me know what you think in the comments or on Facebook! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment