Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pumpkins at the Partners Statue ;)

In an effort to keep this short, I wanted to share this set of photos I took of the carved pumpkins at Disneyland's 'Partners' statue. The pumpkins are arranged in a circle around the statue, with each pumpkin represented by a character. Disneyland at Halloween is just gorgeous, and these pumpkins are a nice touch. 

I always love when Roger Rabbit gets some love (I find him to be generally underrepresented at the Parks), but Winnie the Pooh for Critter Country? I don't know man. I think Brer Bear, would have been a cool choice, maybe even a country bear… I'm sure that would make waves!

What do you think of the characters chosen to represent the lands? Would you have chosen differently? Let me know on Facebook or twitter (@thedizfizz)!


No comments:

Post a Comment