Wednesday, October 1, 2014


Whilst at Disneyland, I found myself taking *SO* many pictures of little details that, when put together, create Disneyland's intoxicatingly complete atmosphere. I want to highlight these in a new post segment called 'It's the Little Things'. Since last post was about the Jolly Holiday Bakery, I figured that would be a great place to start!

What an adorable little building. There are glass cases flanking either side of the cash register queue and I noticed these wonderful little treasures inside:

Bell Jar with Robin print.
This was the first trinket that caught my eye.
Ceramic statuette of Mary riding side saddle, *swoon*.
Hummel, haha.

Wish i knew what happened when you wind it up! Very cute.

I'd be super interested to know who acquired these treasures, and how I can get that job! Whilst they are more suited to my grandmother's home than own, I still think it lovely that time was taken to theme even a bakery queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment