Sunday, December 7, 2014

Charming Sea Creature Tile in the Paradise Pier Area (Bathrooms)...

So I get that taking photos of bathroom tile is not a strictly normal thing to do, and I TRRRRY to keep it to a minimum in order to avoid funny looks ;), but these little ceramic sea creatures were just too cute not to document.  These guys are in the bathrooms directly behind King Triton's Royal Carousel and I just think they are darling. Ya'll know that I can't resist anything ocean related, and I love that they have a 50's feel to them. They are just another example of the lengths Disney goes to to maintain a story's integrity within a themed area.


Humpback Whales are my faaaaaaavorite.
I know I have been REALLY bad about posting recently, my life has been super hectic with moving and such, but I think things have settled down and I'm hopefully going to be able to get back to consistently posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment