Sunday, July 27, 2014

Disney Thank-You Notes!

Anyone that has been on a Disney World vacation knows that the experience does not exist solely within the time that is spent on property.  Beforehand, it is tied up in booking the hotel, scheduling dining reservations, planning daily itineraries (for me at least!) and afterwards, memories are relived as you sort through photos.  This is one of the reasons that I love using film in the parks because the experience has not completely ended until I receive my processed film in the mail.

Something that Disney does to extend your experience is send a 'thank-you' note after you arrive home from your trip.  I only have two so far (I somehow lost the one from 2013), but I think that are quite a nice thing to save as a memento. I can't wait to share more as I get them!

2012

2014

No comments:

Post a Comment