Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Duffy the Disney Bear's new friend Gelatoni!

Like many people, I have a somewhat obsessive fascination with Japanese culture, especially when it comes to Disney.  It is my dream to visit the Tokyo Disney Resort (which I have a goal to do within 3 years!) and I spend an inordinate amount of time ebaying merchandise from the Japanese Parks.  The other day I came across this little guy!:


His name is Gelatoni and he is a friend of Duffy, the Disney Bear.  Like Duffy's girlfriend, Shellie May, Gelatoni is exclusive to the Japanese Parks (owing, it seems, to Duffy's mega-stardom over there)! Check out the adorable pink Mickey heads on his little paws and the beautiful minty-green of his coat! I don't know about you but I think he is precious and I just gotta have one!

Duffy and Gelatoni, so cute!

Gelatoni bento from OmGIRI,, previous post about OmGIRI's AMAZING bentos here.

Official Illustration of Duffy and Gelatoni kickin' it.

I want all the Gelatoni Merch!

No comments:

Post a Comment