Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lovely Africanized Cover of 'Let It Go'

Let me begin by saying that it is very unusual for me to do a Frozen-related post. Whilst the movie puts a lump in my throat as big as the next overly-emotional 20-something female, I have tried to avoid being another voice feeding the hysteria. Mostly, I'm salty that Maelstrom is being flagrantly sacrificed to the Frozen gods when there are SO MANY better solutions for getting these characters and this world into the parks.

This Africanized cover of 'Let it Go', however, is quite irresistible. I'm a sucker for African music anyway, and the children's voices lifted together in soaring harmony makes this into something quite uplifting. I know sometimes people don't like to watch the videos in blog posts, but this is definitely worth the 3 minutes. if only to hear the little girl at 2.32 who TOTALLY kills it.



I love this little gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment