Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sugar Rush Attraction

For a girl not all that girly (really), I sure do love cute, pink, sweet, adorable things!  Thus, it follows that my approach to armchair imagineering will often involve how to get more saccharin into the parks! Well, not always, but today it does.

Wreck it Ralph was enough of a hit, yes? I know it wasn't Frozen, and that getting Frozen into the parks in a greater capacity than the current meet-and-greet situation is probably at the top of Imagineering's to-do list… but a Sugar Rush Attraction though! C'mon! This!:


And this!:


And These!:




How can they not!?  I suggest that Imagineering do something similar to Radiator Springs Racers, which from what I gather (I have not had the opportunity to ride it yet) is half (stunning) dark ride and half thrill.

Again, I know that Wreck-it Ralph was not the hit that Frozen was, but *news flash* Disney, neither was Alice in Wonderland… and yet Walt had the foresight to realize that these were great characters… sigh.

Where will it go, though, you say? Oh, that's easy.  Where the Tommorowland Speedway currently is, duh!

What about you? Do you think Sugar Rush would make a good attraction? What other movies should Disney look at making into a Dark ride? Let me know what you think in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment