Sunday, August 24, 2014

Japanese Movie posters from the 70's and 80's!

Those who read this blog regularly are well aware of my somewhat debilitating Japanese infatuation.  Although Disney is American as apple pie, there is something about the Disney-Japan association that fascinates me. To this day, there seems to be something about the company that resonates with the people of Japan...

With that in mind, I share these vintage film posters. Between the bold color choices and how chock-full of information they are, I think they are such a neat find. I would love to get a hold of some frameable prints for my house. 

1982 re-release poster. Love the weird clock platform they're dancing on.


1970 Sleeping beauty poster. Love the colors.

1974. Love the composition and the little blue-pink snowflake pattern!

1982 re-release, those squares are so 80s!

1975, my very favorite animated classis. I love that this poster covers
so many scenes, its almost like a trailer in paper form!

No comments:

Post a Comment