Sunday, August 10, 2014

Original Fan Doodle by Yours Truly!: Space Mountain Range!

When it comes to show buildings, vying for first place (neck and neck with Spaceship Earth and the Florida Enchanted Tiki Room) is Space Mountain. I just love it. This building, flat white, peculiar and mysterious, yet incredibly classic and iconic, just does it for me. When I feel inspired to do Disney-related art, it is often this building that acts as the catalyst. Today I would like to share this doodle-collage of a Space Mountain range:


I have printed off a bunch of copies and think that I'll continue to experiment with color and stuff. I hope you all enjoy this little piece, and I hope to make original fan art a more regular facet of this blog. Let me know what you think of this in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment