Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sci-fi pins from my pin collection!

Anyone that has visited a Disney Park in the past 20 years is aware that pins are serious stuff to many Disney fans! Whilst I am by no means a 'serious' collector, I do have a little collection consisting of pieces that, for whatever reason, took my fancy:


Some Disney fans don't care much for pins, but for me, they are a very satisfying, yet relatively cheap (especially if you buy them second hand off Ebay) way to indulge in something I love. For instance, I may not want a ceramic model of Spaceship Earth, but can I commit to a pin? You betcha! It's like merchandise snacking.

I have too many to share all at once, so for today I picked out three, all related to Disney science fiction films:

The Nautilus, from the live-action classic, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

Adorable Wall-E, from my very FAVORITE Pixar movie.

Tron, the original, because TRON THE ORIGINAL!



No comments:

Post a Comment