Monday, January 12, 2015

Meet and Greet Monday: Tinkerbell on Main Street!

Between my trip to Disneyland in September and Disney World in December, I have collected close to thirty Instax photos with various characters. Although I never cared much for meet and greets, my trip to Disneyland (where characters are infinitely more accessible than at Disney World), rendered me hopelessly obsessed with collecting these signed photos. I thought it would be fun to share some of them with you guys, and 'Meet and Greet Monday' rolls off the tongue soooo…

It seems only appropriate to begin with my favorite character of all time, Tinkerbell! We met her at her designated area on Main Street at the Town Square Theater:


Homegirl had so much sass that I think really comes across in the picture, and her signature is so cute too! It makes me want to add some flourishes and stars to my own!

The meet itself has some adorable details which suggest that you have shrunk down to the size of a fairy:





The actress herself was an adorable peach, although I DO wish she was a little bitchier, as Tink is Peter Pan. All in all, super sweet Meet-and-Greet!


No comments:

Post a Comment