Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Best of the Mitsukoshi Department Store!

It is no secret to regular readers of this blog that I have a moderate to severe fascination/obsession with all things Japan-related. Thus, one of my favorite places to pass the time in all of Walt Disney World is the Mitsokoshi Department store in Epcot. Modeled after a Tokyo-based chain with the same name, the store sells a plethora of Japanese goods, including toys, kimonos, sake, Asian snacks, and small trinkets.

There are so many lovely and unique things to look at that I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of my absolute favorite to share with you!:

1: A hanging Toturo pouch!:


2. Bowls on bowls on bowls!:


Fat cat bowl!

3: Erasers! My ten year-old self is loosing her mind:

Some adorable erasers...


3: Super-cute pastel bentos:


4: And lastly, the pick-your-own-oyster ladies! This experience is definitely on my bucket list:

1 comment:

  1. I love that place! It's sensory overload of the best kind

    ReplyDelete