Monday, January 19, 2015

Meet and Greet Monday: Meeting Ariel Coast to Coast!

This year I was fortunate enough to meet everyone's favorite mermaid, twice!; once in Florida as a mermaid at her Grotto in New Fantasyland and once in California as a human at Fantasy Faire. Here are the Instax shots from the meets. Check out that adorable signature!:



Although I preferred this particular actress that played Ariel as a human (she was so sweet and bubbly), in general I like meeting Ariel as a mermaid better. I still think human Ariel should meet in her pink dress, and her lovely grotto in Florida, with its watery tones and gorgeous rock sculpts, makes the room at Fantasy Faire look very flat. The following shots aren't the best, but you get the idea:



She's such fun to have a chat with. Now if we could just get Triton, Attina, Alana, Adella, Aquata, Arista, and Andrina to all meet together a la the Seven Dwarves meet, I think my life would be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment