Saturday, February 28, 2015

Whimsy in and around the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!

With the release date of Cinderella fast approaching (which I'm SUPER psyched about... Cate Blanchett and Helena Bonham-Carter, yes please!), I thought I would share some photos I snapped last September of some whimsical details in and around the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disneyland;


This diorama is set up in the shop's left-hand window and depicts the moment when Cinderella, newly transformed, is about to board her carriage and leave for the ball:


Besides the fact that I'm a sucker for miniatures in general, I love the details on the dolls and props, particularly the pink cushioning on the interior of the carriage and Cindy's perfect little bun!:



Gus, Jaq, and friends make an appearance in the other window which displays product for sale in the shop:


This gorgeous stained glass window in the interior of the shop also deserves a shout-out. Just beautiful:


It is this level of detail that has made Disney Parks so beloved, and nowhere is this more true than in Disneyland's Fantasyland (except for perhaps at Tokyo Disneysea, but I'll reserve comment until I make it over there). Can't wait to be back in August for D23! 

No comments:

Post a Comment